Camp COVID-19 Response
Dear MoVal Community,
I wanted to let you know what Camp Moval is doing during the current COVID-19 pandemic. First, we are still planning on having a full camp season this summer. We are hoping that COVID-19 will be under control before then. Camp MoVal is currently closed and will be until at least the first of May. We will be re-evaluating in Mid-April to determine a possible opening date for the camp.
I am sure that many of you will have questions and I hope this answers most of the questions you might have:
1. Early Bird discount will now be extended to May 15, 2020.
2. If you have already or plan on registering for camp, we will fully refund registration fees if we need to cancel summer camp programs.
3. The camp will continue to have full health care policies and check in procedures that camper families are already familiar with to keep all campers safe and healthy.
4. We will keep you posted with any updated information on a regular basis.
5. We are available to answer any questions.
We thank you for your understanding and support during this period of navigating uncharted territory. We will keep all of you in our prayers and look forward to having you all at camp when it is possible for us to be together again!